Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Reality

There are things in this world that bring us back to reality. I think I am on my way back...there is a reason for everything and the Almighty Father has a plan for all of us. The thing that stinks is that you never see it coming. There is a reason why I did IRONMAN and there is a reason why I am a cop. The cop thing I have seen what can come if you have a heart and show sensitivity. There are other things that are deep inside that are real. Those are the things that will bring out your strength. It does not matter how much you can lift or far and fast you can run bike or swim but but how you drive yourself to finish what you set out to do. There is something out there that will bring everyone back to reality and it will happen when we least expect it. The most important thing I have learned form my training is... I can handle anything!

1 comment:

Cait Reen said...

Well said Kev, and VERY true. Thanks for the reminder, I think we all forget from time to time the important things in life, and where our priorities are. Thanks for the reminder :)