Thursday, August 13, 2009

Can't get enough of this stuff!

So I am calling myself out, I said I was done for the summer with tri's but I registered for the "Call to Honor" triathlon on Sept 13th. It will take place in a north shore town, at Stiles Pond. This one is in honor of a fallen trooper who was a Capt. with the Mass. State Police. This is a great cause and the proceeds will got to a scholarship fund established in Capt. Cashin's name.

The race WILL be a great way to finish of the year. By then my second son will be on this earth and I will be somewhat sleep deprived but in the end that is what life is all about.

3 comments:

April Bowling said...

I so excited! I'm doing that race too assuming my hip holds together. It's a fun little course...watchout for that first .5 mile on the run though! ;)

Kevin Reen said...

not a bad way to end the summer! tough run?

April Bowling said...

Not so tough...just remember that once you are past the first hill its all down hill or flat from there...so don't let your pace suffer on that hill. I think it's a great course...