Thursday, October 1, 2009

Base and Recovery


So as it stands now my training has switched a bit. I has gone from 0530 pool time to 0300 feeding time. I do have to say that I love it! Seamus is settling in and Jack could never be more proud to be a big brother. Tomorrow he is one month old. Yeah that was quick. I think about how long a month takes to pass when I am waiting for a race or even a holiday. Heck Dec 1 -25th feels like a century! I can honestly say that there is nothing like having a newborn open his eyes and look right at you, deep into your eyes. I can only attempt to try and figure out what he is thinking. So just to let you know Seamus, YES, I am here for the long haul and don't worry, your big brother will stick up for you too!


I also have some news on the sponsorship front. This past year I raced for Team Aquaphor and it was fantastic. I wore their uniform with much success. On Tuesday I received word that I also was accepted as a Silver level Sponsor for BASE performance supplements. This is a company located in southern California that specializes in endurance nutrition products. The founder is one the US's top Ironman pro triathletes Chris Lieto. I began using BASE products this past season and had much success with it. I look forward to utilizing them for my off season and pre-season prep work. For more information about BASE performance go to www.baseperformance.com

No comments: