Friday, October 10, 2008

College Football Season

College football is in full swing and this is my second favorite time of year. The one bummer is that the it is dark and cold in the early AM now. I have been enjoying just getting to the gym a couple days a week and some easy running. I am waiting for my new GURU to be built at FIT WERX 2! I was there last week and saw the frame! I hope I can ride it as fast as it looks! I have been reflecting on this past season and have been looking at all the things that went well and the things that didn't go well. I know that it is going to be a quick winter even though the cold weather has a tendency to drag things along, we'll be right back in the early throws of making sure the race schedule is all set and what race will the "A" race and what are going to be for training purposes. Don't get me wrong, I am not wishing the months away just trying to be realistic in a real world approach. With a two year old son the days fly by. The has been a good time for me to gather energy and put into focus to carry me through the winter. I look forward too enjoying the Saturday's of college football and getting ready to build snowmen with Jack. Gotta love the off-season!

No comments: