Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year

I was back in the pool today and man did my time make me even slower! Ouch. tough workout but it is that time of year to get back after it. A short 35 session for a total of 1500 yards. It will only be a matter of time when I am able to get back to where I want to be. In do time.

This afternoon I went for a good 6 mile run in 45 min. Felt pretty good. I am going to be cutting back on my CrossFit and adding more endurance cardio into the mix. I want this to lead into my indoor TT the middle of Feb. So I will plan on building some fitness and add yoga as a part of strength building. Lets see how this all plays out!

1 comment:

donna furse said...

did you read the article in this months triathlete magazine regarding Crossfits benefits to triathlon? Just wondering your thoughts?