Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas countdown

So I have finished all my shopping and was able to grab stuff for the nieces and nephews along with stuff for my own boys. I am pretty sure that my wife will be happy with what Santa brings her this year...

yesterday and today I was able to get in two workouts. Yesterday I tweaked my back a little bit and cut it short so I wouldn't put myself out of commission. So today I was able to get into the gym early and see how things would go. After a good warm up I felt no discomfort and was able to get after it. Some dynamic pushups and pull ups on the TRX then KB swigs and bent rows followed by 1 min of double unders and 1 min of Burpees. All felt good. After that I did single motion dumb bell squats, curls to push press 4x10 with 50 knee to elbows. Got a good sweat and back felt great.

I only have about 2 more weeks of hard weights and will be focusing on single leg isolation with some back work. Then I will be on the bike an in the pool! 2011 is right around the corner the 12 days till Christmas starts this weekend!


No comments: