Wednesday, December 1, 2010

the next step

I took off the weekend of Thanksgiving just because I didn't want to feel like I was chasing a workout and rushing to get things done. I Had some light activity and an easy run on Sunday the 28th. Monday I did Cross fit again, BARBARA. It was brutal but great all at once. I am seeing some strides in my back and pull ups got all 20 in all 5 sets. I used wrist wraps to fasten my hands to the bar. I hope to move past them this winter .

I know have a pretty good cold. Felt it come Monday afternoon. I ran an easy 8min/mi yesterday for 30 mins. Just to sweat. Going to have active recovery today and CrossFit tomorrow. I am now getting ready for the next step. In building my strength for the upcoming season. I will have about 4-5 weeks more of CrossFit training then will start to implement my tri training for 2011!

No comments: