Wednesday, May 11, 2011

less than a week

I know I have not been here in a while things have been crazy. with that said I have been a bit torn with my training the past few weeks. Things were going great then all of sudden my feet have been bothering me then my calves and the rest just started falling apart. So I have been using trigger point religiously and focusing on loosening up my big body and all in preparation for the JCC. This has been my 1st race of the year for the past few years and it getting more competitive than ever.

I have been blessed to win the past 2 and another is going to be extremely hard to pull off. We will see what happens. I got my bike back form FIT WERX the other day and took it for a pin. IN the poll today and a small brick tomorrow with the race flats. An easy swim and a wake up bike Sat.

None the less I know I will have fun and plan on a good race. I also need to remember that I don't plan on peaking until the middle of August for the Timberman and then the Pumkinman. So anything that shows improvement will make me happy. until Then off to the pool!

No comments: