Thursday, November 15, 2012

Next summer starts now

So, I have been lucky enough to meet a lot of great people in triathlon over the last 12 years.  One of those people is going to coach me for the upcoming seaon(s) and help get me to a place to utilize all of my ability.   It is hard to coach yourself, especially when there is so much data that atler your ability to subjective and obljective with your own plannig. I have learned that I have no problem coaching other athletes but I can't control myself the way I would anothe athlete...so Breakthrough Perfomance Coaching is taking over!

Breakthrough Performance Coaching is going to help me get to the next level.  I sat with Jeff Cappobianco for about 2 hours the other day as we talked about the sport , life, trainnig and fitting it all in.  Jeff stands out because he knows how crazy me life is, He is a firefighter and comprehends the unknown circumstances of the public service life.

I start my base testing this week and the swim went well and I seemed to feel pretty good.  Tomorrow will be a track workout followed by a bike test on Saturday.  My plan is set in two phases, 2 yr plan is IM in 2014 and 1yr plan is have a kick ass race at the World Sprint Championships in London Sept. 2013.   I have never been this excited to start training, here we go 2013!

No comments: