Monday, November 5, 2012

recovery time

It has been a long time since I have written here.  To put it all down will take forever, so I will just give you the short version.  I finished up racing at Witch City, 2nd overall, The AG nationals Sprint where I qualified for the worlds in London,  Then raced the Nahant beach tri, 1st over all. 

I recently ran the cape cod half marathon with my brother and watch time was 1:34.  I have agreed to work with BreakThrough Performance coaching where Jeff Cap and the crew are going to bring me to the next level.  I plan on 2 70.3's and the World sprint Championships for 2013.  My goal is to go sub 4:30 on the halfs and represent the US as best as I can.  The long future is 2014 with an Ironman and try and break 10 hours. 

I know these are lofty goals but you can't get better without a challenge!

No comments: