Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome to the World Caroline

My brother and his wife had their second child last friday. She is beautiful. And couldn't be any luckier to come into a family that will love her so much. A lot of people tease me and my brother about being so close. The fact that our wives are great friends, our oldest are 3 weeks apart and great friends, we work on the same department, train together, drink together, fight and are best friends is something that I couldn;t live without. I am pretty sure that Caroline will fit right in. I am loving everything has, my sister and her boyfriend were down from NH over the weekend. It was awesome to see the kids pick up right were they left off. She watched them until they were 10 mos. now at 2 1/2 I think I can tell that they still so how rember that. Now, the next addition will be here sometime in Aug and I can't wait to introduce him to his family.


we'll talk training next time...fyi, I can't wait to get the bike outside!

1 comment:

Cait Reen said...

It was great seeing you guys this weekend, too! I like to think that Jack and Emma remember those 10 months, too :)

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!

PS Gene and I did our first 20 mile ride this weekend...looking forward to the Spring!