Monday, May 10, 2010

Geared Up

This week is prep week for the first triathlon of the season. I am feeling a bit overtrained and the legs are still a little heavy but i do feel fit and ready to go. I think this week I will just stick to one workout each day and focus on the specific element. My exertion levels will be zones 3 to 4 in the pool and on the bike. Depending on the weather I may just do a longer moderate run (zone 2-3) on Thurs. (60 Mins total). Friday will be a swim and Sat a super easy bike to make sure all systems are go.

For this season I will be riding my Guru Crono win Flashpoint 60's. Powertap Elite with Disc Cover on the rearwheel. Newton Distance racers and Profile Design (now AquaCell) wetsuit. It should be a fun season and I am looking forward to kicking it off! Race report to follow...

No comments: