Friday, September 10, 2010

Packing up

Well as many of my coaches have said the "hay is in the barn". I have put in all the work I could and today I feel the best I have in weeks. I got a solid night sleep and all those little aches an pains have begun to subside. It is amazing how much the taper plays with your mind. The funny thing is I considered myself to be immune from my own mental torture but as real as it gets, we are all human. I realized that there are only certain things that you can control the rest of it, you just trow up your hands roll the dice and hope your number lands.

Injury is something that can completely through a wrench in to all of it. I was lucky enough to have some great support. I have been very tense this week and before today I took a lot of frustration out on people that are close to me. My own fault. it all comes back to just riding the wave and letting everything fall into place and not let setbacks take over.

Thank you to all those who have put up with my crankiness, I owe you.


No comments: