Wednesday, May 9, 2012

getting ready for 2012

This Sunday will be my 10th JCC Sprint in Marblehead.  I was looking at my last few posts on this race and have noticed something.  I have been getting PF every MAY! I am gunning to do well in the Age Group Nationals this August and with the hope that I may qualify for Worlds, London 2013. 

I have maintained fitness and feel strong, Time to stretch and mentally prepare for another race,  I am pretty sure that is will be my last JCC.  It is tough having it land on Mother's and I might opt to start my race year another moth out. 

New NEWS! I will be getting my Crossfit certification and will be working at the box of Crossfit IronSpider in Salem.  we landed the the North Shore Navigators for the primary location of the strength and conditioning for them this year.  Really looking forward to work with Dennis Floyd on this. Well, I will let you know how the JCC goes,

No comments: