Thursday, December 18, 2008

Definately bad luck

I had to go to the orthopedic yesterday thinking that I would be in and out. Well I was wrong. He told me I fractured my elbow and without hesitating put me in a cast from the top of my shoulder to my knuckles. This really bites. I keep trying to tell myself that it could be worse but I getting tired of hearing that. Now it is time for mental toughness. Deal with the issue at hand so it can be used to gain strength for the time when I need t0 DIG DEEP! Typing is hard so I am going t0 stop now!

2 comments:

Vince SJP CrossFit said...

That sucks.I guess things happen for a reason. Did the Doc put your arm in a positon that you can still run? How long? At least you didn't fall on the Crono :-)

April Bowling said...

That blows the big one dude. Way to have a good attitude though....I would be SOOOOO evil! I hope it doesn't hurt too much and you get better WICKED soon...

a