Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Birthday America!


This has been a low key week for me, I participated in a class act event last weekend and bouncing back from the 175 mile ride for a cure for MS. It was a great trip and my sister Caitlin and her boyfriend along with some other close friends did it as well. I am starting to gear up for another race. The Powwow up in Amesbury on the 11th. I think it is going to be a great race. I have been doing some good trainging and will add some speed intervals in all of my workouts this week.

I want to express my gratitude to all of the men and women who help keep our nation safe. Americas birthday should be celebrated by all but if it were not for the original patriots where would we be. Happy Birthday America, be proud of your heritage because no matter where our ancestors cmae from they worked hard for the ability to have a free life. I know that we all take that for granted sometimes.


God Bless the USA!

No comments: