Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Up Next= Witch City

I am going to finish up my tri season with the Witch City on August 2nd. It will be only a few short weeks after that when my youngest son will be born. Last night our dog Belle was up and pacing around the our bedroom and my wife said it was b/c she can sense something. I said great, what? So for the rest of the night I lay awake while my wife falls back to sleep hard and think to myself, he will be here before we know it! I am really excited because There is nothing tighter than two brothers.

This morning was a tough speed session in the pool. Who was there to join but, my brother!

2 comments:

Caitlin Reen Bova said...

Can't wait to meet Jack's new best friend :)

Kevin Reen said...

i know you would be there with us if it wasn't an 1:15 min drive! you should look at the witch city with me! It was one of my first tris.