Tuesday, August 17, 2010



As you an see I was wearing a new race kit at the witch city last week. I have now committed to wearing and using my equipment from Fit Werx. I have known Marty and Dean, co-owners of Fit Werx for many years and we were friends long before they partnered with Ian Buchanan the original founder. As the years have passed and technology has improved Fit Werx has always been on the forefront of promoting the things that work not only for pros but everyday riders and athletes.

I did fulfill my commitment with Aquaphor and don't want people to think that I just jumped ship. I talked with Marty about making the change and I felt that I wanted to support local business and friends before anything else. So from here on out I will be donning the red and black.


No comments: