Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring is around the corner

It has been awhile since my lst post. I have been training for the up coming season and things are going pretty well. On Feb 20th I did the Boston TT at Landry's. I used my road bike and the numbers were ok. I was higher than I was last year at this time. I road a avg. power of 292 for 20 mins. I will retest myself again on May first and hope to break 305. We'll see. Swimming is coming along as well. I feel pretty comfortable and am looking forward to using my new sleeveless wetsuit.

I was down in FLa last weekend to watch my wife and sister in law run the Princess half marathon. They did great! It was nice to run in hot weather. Temp was 85 every day! can't wait to get that weather back here. It was a great trip and we took the kids to Disney World. Magical!

The next few weeks are going to strength build for Tri race season. Specific swim bike run sessions. I just completed a 3 week speed session and plan on using this for the JCC in marblehead. That will be my first race! That is all for now.

No comments: