Thursday, June 19, 2008

Big Weekend

I am getting ready for the first of 3 big weekends comming up. Got 4.5 hour ride on Sat and 2.5 hour run on Sun. Things are looking pretty good. I don;t feel too bad. I had a great weight and run yesterday and the day before was a good swim and bike. I was pushing a 46 pound MTN bike around Boston for 1:45 mins. It was a workout. As for Sat, my friend Vin is going to come out with me for the ride. It is good because those long days get dull and if you are by yourself you fall into a rut and not work to were you need to be. I think we will go up to rockport and then cruise through Ipswich and back. Two loops should give us about 80-90 miles. we'll see were the day goes.

The run will be wet, the problem is I can't find shorts that don't ripp my skin at the 2 hour mark. I guess that is part of pain in training for an Ironman. Oh Well I'll tell you how it goes!

No comments: